Open December 4th, 2020 through Friday, Dec 3, 2021 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
If you apply to this recruitment by December 3rd, 2021, you will have until December 31st, 2021 to complete your application.
We are looking to grow our team to help build and validate the next generation of image processing and analysis pipelines for the ABCD study. The major goals of the study are to provide a publicly available data resource to examine the relationships between environmental influences - including substance use - and adolescent brain and cognitive development.
The scholar will work closely with other postdoctoral fellows, medical residents, graduate students, research assistants, and faculty members to help the development and validation of innovative neuroimaging methods for improved analysys of diffusion MRI brain imaging data in 12,000+ subjects with longitudinal neuroanatomical and functional imaging across 21 sites for the Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) project, prepare manuscripts, and assist with grant applications.
• A Ph.D. in science or engineering and/or related fields are accepted
• Research experience in functional MRI analysis methods; e.g., task‐based
deconvolution, connectivity analysis
• Experience with FreeSurfer, AFNI, FSL, and/or HCP analysis pipeline
• Extensive experience with Matlab, Python, C/C++ or other relevant
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills; ability to plan, prioritize and
keep multiple projects/tasks moving forward at once
• A track record of documented productivity
To apply, go to https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/JPF02602
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research/ Career Goals - Upload a one‐page statement of research interests and career goals
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our Faculty Equity site for more information.
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)