Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Dermatology in the School of Medicine (http://dermatology.ucsd.edu/) at the University of California, San Diego is committed to excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. The Department is actively recruiting for Academic Pediatric Dermatologists.
Qualified candidates must:
1) Have an MD or equivalent and have and completed a Pediatric Dermatology fellowship.
2) Be certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
3) Candidates with an MD must be eligible for a California medical license or equivalent certification/permit as determined by the California Medical Board.
Preferred candidates will have training in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of pediatric and adolescent skin disorders, with experience in outpatient and inpatient pediatric dermatology as well as a strong commitment to teaching, patient care and academic medicine. Opportunities are available for participating in clinical, translational and basic science research.
Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level. Series will be determined by the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
A link to full descriptions of each series is provided for your review:
- HS Clinical Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-278.pdf
- Clinical X Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-275.pdf
- In-Residence Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-270.pdf
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales. Appointments may require candidates to be self-funded.
Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego’s Academic Personnel RECRUIT system at:https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF02107.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our Faculty Equity site for more information.
Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)